Welcome to Highland Insurance & Financial Services.
NO PUSHY SALESMEN! NO GIMMICKS! GUARANTEED!
Specializing in affordable Permanent + Term Life Insurance for ages 0 to 85, Final Expense (Burial) Insurance, GUARANTEED ISSUE Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection Insurance, TAX-FREE Retirement Planning and now Health Insurance for:
- Young Families
- Children’s Protection
- Medically complicated cases (including HIV)
- Complex + Alternative Lifestyles
- Individual + Group policies for Businesses Professionals
Currently licensed in New York (NY,) New Jersey (NJ,) Pennsylvania (PA,) Connecticut (CT) + Florida (FL) – license transferrable to almost any other state upon request!
WHY USE AN “INDEPENDENT” INSURANCE AGENT / BROKER?
On the internet today there are plenty of self-service insurance web sites – many promising to “cut out the middleman” + offer the cheapest insurance around. They say that using an agent or broker will cost you extra money, so why not go directly to the source?
There are some important BENEFITS to using an insurance broker, however. In particular an INDEPENDENT one.
1) A broker understands insurance. There are many minor details to every insurance policy, not all of which the layperson may understand. Certains things are covered; others may be excluded. You don’t want to end up with a policy only to find out when you need it most that you’re not covered.
2) A broker works for YOU – NOT the insurance company. An insurance broker has a legal duty to act in YOUR best interest. By having relationships with many different insurance companies, a broker can shop around looking for not only the CHEAPEST insurance policy; a broker may be able to offer you options or suggestions you may not have through other channels.
3) Not all brokers charge an arm + a leg. We have to be competitive too! Very often you can find the same rate or close to it that you would find direct from the insurer through an independent broker.
Some of the leading companies we are partnered with include:
- Gerber Life
- Foresters (IOF)
- Mutual of Omaha / United of Omaha
- Companion Life of NY
- Columbian Life Insurance Company / Columbian Financial Group
- Delta Dental
- Emblem Health
- MVP Health
- …and more !
Good carriers we no longer choose to represent at this time:
- Monumental Life / Transamerica Life Insurance Companies
- National Guardian Life Ins. Co.
- Kemper Life / RNICColumbian Mutual Life / Columbian Financial Group (CFG)
- Security Mutual Life Insurance Co. of NY
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Please excuse our web site as we build + add content. If you have any questions, please call us any time at (845) 468-0016.
New York Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance | NY Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
New Jersey Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance | NJ Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Pennsylvania Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance | PA Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Connecticut Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance | CT Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Florida Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance | FL Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
New York HIV Life Insurance | NY HIV Life Insurance
New Jersey HIV Life Insurance | NJ HIV Life Insurance
Pennsylvania HIV Life Insurance | PA HIV Life Insurance
Connecticut HIV Life Insurance | CT HIV Life Insurance
Florida HIV Life Insurance | FL HIV Life Insurance
New York Final Expense Life Insurance | NY Final Expense Life Insurance
New Jersey Final Expense Life Insurance | NJ Final Expense Life Insurance
Pennsylvania Final Expense Life Insurance | PA Final Expense Life Insurance